Nainsukh (NS) was founded in 1995 by a seasoned optometrist Mr Tahir Iqbal. Boasting years of prior experience of selling prescription glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses, he was fully cognizant of the needs of their customers. The store opening brought a staggering response and a satisfied clientèle in the years to come. Faizan Tahir, the owner’s son, joined forces to take an already flourishing brand to new heights. Using superior quality frames, introducing high-end lenses, installation of advanced devices to improve precision and prowess while fitting of lenses, rethinking the retail space, training and development of employees and persistent customer service established Nainsukh as one of the most trusted eye-wear brands in the industry. Now a team of 15 employees with 3 physical outlets across the largest city of Pakistan, NS aims to reshape the optical industry. Simply put, we envision Nainsukh as the future leader of online shopping in the next decade.
Whether you need progressive glasses, reading glasses, blue-ray protection, simple wafers, trendy shades or contact lenses, we’ve got it all covered for you. Before making the final dispatch we get our lenses approved by a certified optometrist to guarantee a verified prescription.
Precision, Quality and Customer Satisfaction
NS aims to redefine the way you shop for glasses. We want to provide a convenient, reliable and hassle-free online shopping experience for our clients.
NS Business Principles
- We provide 100% accurate products as shown online
- We provide accurate information about our frames and contact lenses
- We only use authentic globally renowned prescription glasses and contact lenses
- We deliver on time at your doorstep with a smile 🙂
- We refresh our collection every 30 days
- We respond to your queries within 24 hours
- We have made available our customer service representatives via Live Online Chat, WhatsApp & Helpline
*Our third outlet is in the process of relocation and is pending amid COVID-19